US Taxation

US Tax Return needed? We can help

Whether you are a US Citizen, Green Card holder or you simply own assets based in the USA, you will be required to complete and file an Annual US Tax Return. Finch & Associates specialise in the preparation and submission of US Tax Returns for non-US resident expatriates and UK investors.

We can help you with:

  • US Tax Return Preparation for individuals
  • Reporting Controlled Foreign Corporations
  • FBAR returns
  • ITIN Applications
  • US and International Tax Planning
  • Fixed Fees Experts-in-US-Tax

We are enrolled IRS Agents and have years of experience completing US Tax returns from the straightforward to the highly complex.

Check out our dedicated US tax website

Finch & Associates has a website devoted exclusively to US Tax affairs for people living in the UK. There you’ll find all manner of specialist advice for non-domiciled US citizens and people who have business interests in the US. Please go to to find out more.

Further Information

If you would prefer to start a conversation right now, please call us on 01275 867350 or send us a message now.

Rachel Finch is so knowledgeable about UK and US tax affairs, is so helpful, and is a pleasure to work with. 5 out of 5.

Jamie Bowden